[Candrama] Who runs this listserv and can we share info with new grad students?

Robin Whittaker rwhit at stu.ca
Thu Nov 14 12:23:50 EST 2019

Hi Marlis and Candrama listserv followers,

As some may recall, I facilitated moving the Candrama listserv to U Waterloo back in 2016. Anyone can subscribe (or unsubscribe) on their own by going to the following site and filling in the information: https://artsservices.uwaterloo.ca/mailman/listinfo/candrama . You can find an archive of past postings there too, by the way. I believe it is still true that the first time you post to the listserv there is a delay before you are ‘approved’ by the U Waterloo Computing Office, but subsequent posts appear relatively immediately.

All the best,
Robin.

--
Dr. Robin C. Whittaker
Associate Professor, Drama, Department of English