[Candrama] Dumbells' Norman Fraser Allan

Moreau, Nick nick.moreau at peelregion.ca
Fri Oct 18 15:03:02 EDT 2019

Hello,

The Region of Peel Archives is looking for a forever home for a stack of Norman Fraser Allan's papers, that we received mixed in the fonds of one of his clients.

In 2014, the Candrama listserv had an info request from a grandchild; that email address is now unresponsive. Allan was a songwriter, as well as a pianist for the Dumbells. These papers (somewhat unfortunately) relate to mining interests.

There is a lifelong Toronto resident of the same name (b. 1890, m. 1935, d. ?) who fought in FWW, but there's nothing concrete to connect the two.

If anyone knows about Mr. Allan's residency or alma mater, please send the info along, so we can start to offer the papers around.

Thanks,
Nick

Nick Moreau
Archives Reprographics
Peel Art Gallery, Museum and Archives
Community Connections
Service Innovation and Information Technology
Region of Peel
9 Wellington St E
Brampton ON L6W 1Y1
905-791-4055 x 7590

[ROP-email]

This email, including any attachments, is intended for the recipient specified in the message and may contain information
which is confidential or privileged. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this email is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient or have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender via return email and permanently delete all copies of
the email. Thank you.