[Candrama] Reminder: CATR Survey for Recent Graduates

Benjamin Gillespie benjamin.a.gillespie at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 15:16:53 EDT 2020

Dear Members:

This is a reminder to fill out the below CATR Emerging Scholar Task Force
survey. We hope to receive as many responses as possible to help us gain
valuable information about hiring trends in our field in Canada.

*CATR Emerging Scholars Task Force Survey
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-AjikCAIWle4hwiXGXmPF41_HUVE2lpQr4-ADKegMcA/edit>*
*Below is a link to a google survey for members who graduated in the past
10 years with a degree in Theatre, Performance Studies, or related field
(from a Canadian or Non-Canadian university) and were subsequently hired at
an anglophone Canadian institution into permanent or term-limited
appointments **(i.e. sessional, LTA, tenure-track, etc). *

This survey is conducted by the Emerging Scholars Task Force committee on
behalf of the Canadian Association for Theatre Research Board to gather
information about recent hiring trends in our field so that CATR can work
to better support graduate students and emerging scholars alike. The survey
requests information from terminal degree-holding members (PhD, MFA) who
have been hired in the past 10 years at an institution of higher learning
into permanent or term-limited appointments (i.e., sessional, LTA,
tenured/tenure-track). Individual responses will be held confidential.

*Survey Link:*
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-AjikCAIWle4hwiXGXmPF41_HUVE2lpQr4-ADKegMcA/edit

For access needs, please contact Benjamin Gillespie (
bgillespie at gradcenter.cuny.edu).

Many thanks,
Benjamin Gillespie and Signy Lynch
*CATR Emerging Scholars Task Force*