[Candrama] Dance Studies Association Conference Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunities

Peter Dickinson peter_dickinson at sfu.ca
Thu Mar 5 10:32:01 EST 2020

Dear  Colleagues,

I write to you as the Local Arrangements Chair for the 2020 Dance Studies Association Conference, which is taking place in Vancouver from Oct 15-18, 2020 in partnership with Simon Fraser University's School for the Contemporary Arts.

The theme of this year's conference is Dancing Resilience: Dance Studies and Activism in a Global Age<https://dancestudiesassociation.org/conferences/dancing-resilience> and we received a record number of applicants via our on-line Call-for-Papers portal. With an estimated 500+ dance scholars, artists, and educators in attendance, DSA's 2020 conference--the first in Canada--will be an excellent opportunity for Canadian dance, theatre, and performance studies departments and institutes to promote their degree programs and related initiatives, faculty research and publications, the achievements of our students, and more.

In 2019, DSA successfully launched its mobile conference app. As the organization continues to green its conferences, it is moving away from printed programs towards more adaptive, interactive, and environmentally-conscious modes of communication. To that end, I wanted to share the 2020 DSA Exhibitor/Sponsor/Digital Advertising Prospectus<https://d1z6eg75w3adwx.cloudfront.net/images/Dance-Studies-Association-FINAL.pdf>. I hope you might consider might sharing your message with delegates at our conference through our book exhibit, sponsorship opportunities, and/or digital advertising.

LINK TO PROSPECTUS<https://d1z6eg75w3adwx.cloudfront.net/images/Dance-Studies-Association-FINAL.pdf>
LINK TO PAYMENT PORTAL<https://members.dancestudiesassociation.org/index.php?option=com_civicrm&task=civicrm/event/register&reset=1&id=6>

Thank you for your time,

Peter
Peter Dickinson, PhD
Professor and Graduate Chair
School for the Contemporary Arts | SFU
Director, Institute for Performance Studies | SFU
T:  604-908-0993
W: http://www.sfu.ca/~ped

At Simon Fraser University, we live and work on the unceded traditional territories of the Coast Salish peoples of the xʷməθkwəy̓əm (Musqueam), Skwxwú7mesh (Squamish), and Səl̓ílwətaɬ (Tsleil-Waututh) Nations.