[Candrama] Congratulations to Ric Knowles, ASTR Distinguished Scholar Award

Ric Knowles rknowles at uoguelph.ca
Fri Nov 6 09:34:47 EST 2020

Huge thanks, Marlis,

It's an honour well beyond my expectations, and kinda humbling. But I think it is also a recognition from ASTR of the work that goes on in Canada more broadly. I believe I'm the third Canadian (after Tracy Davis and Susan Bennett--good company to be in!) to have won the award. And this is in large part because of the support I've had throughout my career from CATR and all my Canadian colleagues and friends.

To thank you everyone,
Ric

Ric Knowles<https://www.uoguelph.ca/arts/sets/people/ric-knowles>

University Professor Emeritus<https://www.uoguelph.ca/arts/sets/people/ric-knowles>