[Candrama] Stanislavski Studies: call for submissions for our 10th anniversary issues.

Paul Fryer paul at paulfryer.me.uk
Sat Aug 28 11:41:53 EDT 2021

*/Stanislavski Studies/*, published by *Routledge Taylor & Francis*,
invites submissions for the upcoming issues in 2022.

We currently have space in both the May and November issues of the
journal, and we welcome proposals and submissions of articles which
address any and all aspects of Stanislavski's work and legacy, in all
media, along with related topics. We are particularly interested in
hearing from practitioners and early-career scholars who may not have
previously considered publishing their work in this way.

The journal also publishes reviews (book, film or other media),
interviews and performance texts.

For further details of the journal, and guidance for prospective
authors, please visit https://www.tandfonline.com/toc/rfst20/current

In 2022, we celebrate the journal's 10th anniversary, and to mark this
we are also inviting submissions of short pieces (between 100 and 300
words) in which authors reflect upon the ways in which their
relationship with Stanislavski has changed and developed over the past
decade. If your practice or scholarship has been impacted in this way,
then please share your experience with us.

If you have an idea that you would like to discuss, please contact
paul at paulfryer.me.uk

We look forward to hearing from you.

Paul.

--
Prof. Paul Fryer PhD, FRSA, FHEA.
Visiting Professor, School of Performance and Creative Industries, University of Leeds.