[Candrama] Correction- Stanislavsky and Gender - 15th December

Paul Fryer paul at paulfryer.me.uk
Thu Dec 2 03:27:04 EST 2021

Dear Colleagues,

There was an error in our post from yesterday.

The topic of our next S Word webinar on 15th December (13.00 GMT) is
*Stanislavsky and Gender*.

Other details in the posting are correct, and you can register for this
free event at:

https://stage.leeds.ac.uk/events/the-s-word-stanislavsky-and-gender/

Apologies for any confusion caused.

--
Prof. Paul Fryer PhD, FRSA, FHEA.
Visiting Professor, School of Performance and Creative Industries, University of Leeds.