[Candrama] Stanislavsky Here, Today, Now - new website launched

Paul Fryer paul at paulfryer.me.uk
Fri Feb 19 07:21:45 EST 2021

The Stanislavsky Research Centre announces the launch of the new website

Stanislavsky Here, Today, Now

https://www.stanislavskyheretodaynow.com

which supports the work of Centre by consolidating materials about and
surrounding the work and legacy of Konstantin Stanislavsky. The website
features prominent scholars and practitioners presenting their research
and application in contemporary acting, directing and teaching. New
material will be added to the site every month.

We hope that you enjoy visiting the new site and we look forward to
hearing your comments.

--
Prof. Paul Fryer PhD, FRSA, FHEA.
Visiting Professor, School of Performance and Creative Industries, University of Leeds.