[Candrama] CFP: Stanislavski Studies (November 2021)

Paul Fryer paul at paulfryer.me.uk
Thu Jan 14 04:36:59 EST 2021

Dear Colleagues,

/Stanislavski Studies/ welcomes proposals and submissions for articles
to be included in forthcoming editions of this journal which is
published both online and in print by Taylor and Francis.

We currently have some space in the November 2021 edition. The date for
final submission of complete drafts is 1st June.

For further information please go to:
https://www.tandfonline.com/action/authorSubmission?show=instructions&journalCode=rfst20

Please feel free to contact me for any additional help, or to discuss
potential submissions.

Regards,

Paul.

--
Prof. Paul Fryer PhD, FRSA, FHEA.
Visiting Professor, School of Performance and Creative Industries, University of Leeds.