[Candrama] JOB: Acting & Directing (3 year position) at YorkU (Toronto)

Marlis E Schweitzer schweit at yorku.ca
Wed Jan 27 09:55:47 EST 2021

Dear colleagues (with apologies for any cross-postings),

The Department of Theatre at York University is undertaking a NEW search for a three-year Contractually Limited Appointment in Acting & Directing. We’re eager to attract a wide applicant pool, so please share these postings with colleagues, graduate students, and other members of your network.

The deadline for the CLA position in Acting and Directing is March 15, 2021. The full posting is available here: https://webapps.yorku.ca/academichiringviewer/viewposition.jsp?positionnumber=2123

Please note that we are continuing to seek applicants for the joint hire in Indigenous Performance/Performance Art. The deadline for this position is February 8. Full posting available here:
https://webapps.yorku.ca/academichiringviewer/viewposition.jsp?positionnumber=2101

Sincerely,
Marlis

--