[Candrama] Back issues of Canadian Theatre Review

Jenn Stephenson jenn.stephenson at queensu.ca
Sat Jan 30 09:09:28 EST 2021

Hello CanDrama!

I am looking to collect back issues of CTR. My personal collection goes back to approximately issue 80 (although I have some gaps). If you have print copies that you no longer want, I would be happy to have them. Happy to take any issue at all – although issues before 100 are most desired. . . . I’m thinking this would be an “editor’s set” and would pass from hand to hand as the editorship changes.

(I know many university libraries, including Queen’s, have complete sets; but with limited access due to COVID, I’m starting to see the advantage of starting a non-library collection)

If you are thinking about sending your collection (or part of your collection) to me, let me know and I am happy to pay for the shipping. I can be reached at jenn.stephenson at queensu.ca<mailto:jenn.stephenson at queensu.ca> OR by mail 39 Bader Lane, Harrison LeCaine Hall, Queen’s University, Kingston ON, K7L 3N6.

Thanks!!
Jenn

Jenn Stephenson
Associate Dean (Academic), Faculty of Arts and Science, Queen’s University
Professor, Dan School of Drama and Music
Editor-in-Chief, Canadian Theatre Review

Insecurity: Perils and Products of Theatres of the Real<https://utorontopress.com/ca/insecurity-3> (UTP, 2019)
Twitter | @queensjenn
Blog | dramaturgiesofparticipation.com<http://dramaturgiesofparticipation.com/>