[Candrama] Unity (1918) - University of Saskatchewan - June 17-19, 2021

Day, Moira moira.day at usask.ca
Fri Jun 11 08:46:51 EDT 2021

Hello everyone,

As mentioned in an earlier e-mail, the University of Saskatchewan Department of Drama is celebrating its 75th anniversary this June. As part of our celebrations we're going to be mounting an on-line production of Kevin Kerr's Unity (1918) at 8:00 MDT on June 17, 18, 19.

We’re finally back in our theatre space again – for the first time since March, 2020 - and that is a very good feeling! Sadly, we cannot yet have a live audience in our space, – but the fact that the production is being broadcast on-line gives us a rare opportunity to invite friends and colleagues from a distance to tune in.

We'd love to have you help us celebrate this milestone anniversary with us, and we hope you’ll consider “attending.” While not free, it is definitely affordable and there are discounts for students, seniors, and those attending other anniversary events. We invite you to check out the following link for tickets - and we hope that you can join us.

https://usaskartsandscience.universitytickets.com/w/event.aspx?id=1350&r=03048e9135854fa5b60de9a25b3218a5

Best wishes,

Moira

MOIRA DAY