[Candrama] Two jobs in Theatre Studies, Western University

Kim Solga ksolga at uwo.ca
Wed Jun 23 16:48:40 EDT 2021

Hi friends!

Theatre Studies at Western is looking for instructors on two courses this fall, one focused on arts production and marketing, and the other a special topics course we’re calling “post-pandemic theatre”.

For both, we ask applicants to include a short outline of what they would plan to teach/how they would frame the course.

Please go here

https://recruit.uwo.ca/psc/hrprdwebER/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_CAREERS_FL&Action=U&SiteId=1&FOCUS=Applicant&

…and type “theatre” into the search window. Both ads will come up (note that Theatre Studies is in English and Writing Studies, as you will see), along with required application materials.

Any questions, feel free to ask me!

Kim

Professor Kim Solga (she/her)
Western Experiential Learning Innovation Scholar 2020-22
Director, Program in Theatre Studies<http://www.uwo.ca/theatrestudies/>
Western University
London, ON
N6A 3K7
ksolga at uwo.ca<mailto:ksolga at uwo.ca>

Recently published:

Theatre and Performance in the Neoliberal University: Responses to an Academy in Crisis (Routledge<https://www.routledge.com/Theatre-and-Performance-in-the-Neoliberal-University-Responses-to-an-Academy/Solga/p/book/9780367440480>, 2020)

Theory for Theatre Studies: Space (Bloomsbury<https://www.bloomsbury.com/uk/theory-for-theatre-studies-space-9781350006072/>, 2019)

***

Western University is located on the traditional lands of the Anishinaabek, Haudenosaunee, Lūnaapéewak and Attawandaron peoples, on lands connected with the London Township and Sombra Treaties of 1796 and the Dish with One Spoon Covenant Wampum. This land continues to be home to diverse Indigenous peoples whom we recognize as contemporary stewards of the land and vital contributors to our communities.