[Candrama] V&A Theatre and Performance collection

Yana Meerzon Yana.Meerzon at uOttawa.ca
Fri Mar 5 08:32:50 EST 2021

ON BEHALF of our colleagues in the UK:

Colleagues may be interested in the Change.org petition currently circulating that seeks to get the director of the V&A to review the decision to cut back on the Theatre and Performance archive held by the museum.

Details at: https://www.change.org/p/tristram-hunt-director-v-a-performing-art-heritage

Best wishes,

Mark

Professor Mark Evans BA (Hons) PhD PFHEA | Professor of Theatre Training and Education | Principal Fellow of the Higher Education Academy | Faculty of Arts and Humanities, Coventry University, Graham Sutherland Building, Cox Street, COVENTRY, CV1 5PH, United Kingdom.

M: (+44) 07974 984374

Please note that I now work part-time at Coventry University. My normal working days are Thursday and Friday.

Associate Editor, Theatre, Dance and Performance Training

Associate member of the Centre for Dance Research, Coventry University

Honorary Fellow, The Makings of the Actor: international project on actor training (https://themakingsactor.com/who-we-are/)

HE Advisory Board, Digital Theatre Plus

Latest publication: Guest co-editor (with Dr Cass Fleming, Goldsmiths, UK), Theatre, Dance and Performer Training journal special issue 11.3 ‘Against the Canon’, London: Routledge. Available at: https://www.tandfonline.com/toc/rtdp20/11/3.

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D5358C.C18ACB90]