[Candrama] Certification in Michael Chekhov Technique

Lionel Walsh walsha at uwindsor.ca
Thu Mar 25 09:39:35 EDT 2021

Hello Canadian Theatre Programs:

The Great Lakes Michael Chekhov Consortium (GLMCC) is a premier program in the training and certification in the Michael Chekhov Acting Technique.  And we are happy to announce that we will have a conference this summer!  The first year of the three-year program of one-week actor and teacher certification will be held, either in person or virtually. Our hosting institution is the University of Mount Union in Alliance, Ohio, and once they decide if outside events will be allowed, we will announce our decision to be in person or virtual. If they aren't going to be "open" this summer, we will offer a full program to our first-year participants online. Graduate students and professors are eligible for the Teacher Training and Actor Training Program; undergraduate students are eligible for the Actor Training Program.

If we are in person, all participants will have a private room and bath and extensive safety protocols will be in place.  Check out the timeline on our website at greatlakesmichaelconsortium.com<http://greatlakesmichaelconsortium.com> for any requirements and to access the link to registration.  And contact Catherine Albers at cla2 at case.edu<mailto:cla2 at case.edu> with any questions.
We are thrilled to be back and hope to see you there!
Sincerely
Cathy
Catherine Albers
She, her, hers
Professor Emeritus in Theater
Case Western Reserve University
AEA, SAG/AFTRA
Founding Artistic Director Great Lakes Michael Chekhov Consortium
Cla2 at case.edu<mailto:Cla2 at case.edu>

Lionel Walsh, (he, him, his)
Associate Professor
School of Dramatic Art
University of Windsor
Windsor, ON   N9B 3P4
519-253-3000, ext. 2820
Office Hours: M 9 - 11; T 9 - 10; W 10 -11; Th 10 - 11
www.uwindsor.ca/drama<http://www.uwindsor.ca/drama>
www.uwindsor.ca/inspiredactinglab<http://www.uwindsor.ca/inspiredactinglab>
www.greatlakesmichaelchekhovconsortium.com<http://www.greatlakesmichaelchekhovconsortium.com/>
www.michaelchekhovcanada.com<http://www.michaelchekhovcanada.com/>

The University of Windsor sits on the traditional territory of the Three Fires Confederacy of First Nations, comprised of the Ojibwa, the Odawa, and the Potawatomi.