[Candrama] Tier-2 CRC in Indigenous Literatures of Turtle Island, Western University

Kim Solga ksolga at uwo.ca
Tue Nov 30 15:59:17 EST 2021

Friends,

Please see the link below for details regarding a Tier-2 Canada Research Chair hire upcoming at Western University in the Department of English and Writing Studies, which also houses Film, Theatre Studies, and Medieval Studies at Western.

I want personally to encourage applications from theatre and performance scholars with relevant profiles; while the posting stipulates a Phd in “literary studies”, rest assured doctoral degrees in related fields are more than welcome.

https://www.uwo.ca/facultyrelations/careers/pdf/Arts-and-Humanities_CRC_Indigenous_20211.pdf

Please forward widely, and feel free to query me if you think I can help with a question.

Best!
Kim

Professor Kim Solga (she/her)
Arts and Humanities Teaching Fellow 2021-24
Program in Theatre Studies
Department of English and Writing Studies
Western University
London, ON
N6A 3K7
ksolga at uwo.ca<mailto:ksolga at uwo.ca>

Recently published:

Theatre and Performance in the Neoliberal University: Responses to an Academy in Crisis (Routledge<https://www.routledge.com/Theatre-and-Performance-in-the-Neoliberal-University-Responses-to-an-Academy/Solga/p/book/9780367440480>, 2020)

Theory for Theatre Studies: Space (Bloomsbury<https://www.bloomsbury.com/uk/theory-for-theatre-studies-space-9781350006072/>, 2019)

***

Western University is located on the traditional lands of the Anishinaabek, Haudenosaunee, Lūnaapéewak and Attawandaron peoples, on lands connected with the London Township and Sombra Treaties of 1796 and the Dish with One Spoon Covenant Wampum. This land continues to be home to diverse Indigenous peoples whom we recognize as contemporary stewards of the land and vital contributors to our communities.