[Candrama] The S Word: Stanislavsky's last Words - November 2022 - Final Reminder

Paul Fryer paul at paulfryer.me.uk
Fri Aug 19 07:23:21 EDT 2022

Dear Colleagues,

This is a final reminder that the deadline for submitting proposals for
our November symposium in Prague is *Thursday 1st September*.

We accept proposals in the following categories:

Papers (20 minutes)

Workshop/Demonstration (40 minutes)

Panel - minimum of three participants (60 minutes)

A written proposal of approximately 300 words should be accompanied by a
short biog. and sent to Paul Fryer (paul at paulfryer.me.uk).

*The S Word* symposium will include keynotes from Prof. Maria Shevtsova
(Goldsmiths University of London) and Prof. Sharon Marie Carnicke
(University of Southern California), a guest workshop given by Prof.
Bella Merlin (University of California Riverside), and The Jean
Benedetti Memorial Lecture given by Prof. Rhonda Blair (Southern
Methodist University). There will be a special panel featuring
colleagues from Ukraine, convened by Prof. Oleksandr
Klekovkin*,*(Institute of Contemporary Art , Kyiv).

For further information about the event, please visit our website:
https://stanislavskyslastwords.amu.cz

Online booking is now available at
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-s-word-stanislavskys-last-words-tickets-394215307597

An early-bird booking rate of £125 (€150) is available up to 19th
September, and other concessions are also available.

--
Prof. Paul Fryer PhD, FRSA, FHEA.
Visiting Professor, School of Performance and Creative Industries, University of Leeds.