[Candrama] CTR digitization project

Don Rubin drubin at yorku.ca
Thu Feb 17 12:56:23 EST 2022

Bravo to you and the press for this.  Have waited a long time for the early issues to be digitized.  They represent a Golden Age for our theatre and many researchers over the years have asked me why the early issues were ignored. Thank you.

I am currently out of the country but will return mid-March. I have a number of the issues you need. Will double-check at that time with you, see what you still need and send what I have to you then.

Best,

Don RUBIN
Founding Editor

Sent from my iPad