[Candrama] The S Word: Stanislavsky's Last Words... (DAMU, Prague, 11th, 12th, 13th November)

Paul Fryer paul at paulfryer.me.uk
Sun Jul 3 07:49:27 EDT 2022

Dear Colleagues,

Just a quick reminder that our Prague symposium, /Stanislavsky's Last
Words...,/ takes place at DAMU in Prague, Czech Republic, 11th to 13th
November.

The programme will include keynote addresses from our board members,
Prof. Maria Shevtsova and Prof. Sharon Marie Carnicke, a guest workshop
from board member and S Word co-convenor Prof. Bella Merlin, and a guest
lecture by Prof. Rhonda Blair (Southern Methodist University. We will
also be presenting a special panel discussion featuring colleagues from
Ukraine.

We are currently inviting proposals for papers (20 minutes),
workshops/demonstrations (40 minutes) and panels (60 minutes) - the
deadline for this is 1st September.

This will be our first major live event for three years, so we hope to
be able to welcome as many of you as possible. On-line booking will be
available in August.

The event website with full detals is now live at
https://stanislavskyslastwords.amu.cz

Please contact me if you have any questions about the event.

Regards,

Paul.

--
Prof. Paul Fryer PhD, FRSA, FHEA.
Visiting Professor, School of Performance and Creative Industries, University of Leeds.