[Candrama] The S Word: Stanislavsky's Last Words - DAMU Prague, November 2022

Paul Fryer paul at paulfryer.me.uk
Thu Jul 21 12:09:43 EDT 2022

Dear Colleagues,
The deadline for submitting proposals for our next symposium is *1st
September*.
We are currently considering proposals for Papers (20 minutes),
Workshops/Demonstrations (40 minutes), and Panels (60 minutes).
Full details of this event can be found on our website:
https://stanislavskyslastwords.amu.cz

We are particularly pleased to include a special guest panel of papers
and debates presented by Ukrainian colleagues:
The panel will include -

*_Prof Oleksandr Klekovkin_ (*Head of the Department of Aesthetics of
the Institute of Contemporary Art (Kyiv). *Ukraininn Theatre Schools and
Stanislavsky: History of perception and entry of Stanislavsky's Method
into the theatrical practice and pedagogy of Ukraine*

*_Mykola Shkaraban_ (*Lecturer at Kyiv National University of Theater,
Film and Television. I.K. Karpenko-Kary)*Konstantin Stanislavsky and Les
Kurbas: Recurring and contradictory principles of methods*

*_Iryna Chuzhynova_ (*Editor-in-Chief of the /Ukrainian Theater
Magazine/) *New Site-Specific Terms: Theater in/as the Bomb Shelters.
*
_*Bohdan Kozak*___(People's Artist of Ukraine, Professor, Head of the
Department of Theater Studies, Ivan Franko National University of Lviv,
Academician of the National Academy of Arts of Ukraine).Oleksandr
Zagarov's Theatrical Directorship as a Factor in the Dissemination of
Stanislavsky's «system»in the theater culture of Western Ukraine (1921-1925)

Booking for this event will be available online from *1st August*

Selected papers from the symposium will be published in the Spring 2023
edition of our journal, /Stanislavski Studies/ (Taylor and Francis)*
*****

**

*-- *
Prof. Paul Fryer PhD, FRSA, FHEA.
Visiting Professor, School of Performance and Creative Industries, University of Leeds.
Visiting Professor, School of Arts and Creative Industries, London South Bank University.
Hon. Visiting Professor, School of Arts and Digital Industries, University of East London.
Co-Director, The Stanislavsky Research Centre.
Editor-in-Chief, Stanislavski Studies (Taylor & Francis).