[Candrama] Last LMDA Conference Note

CATR Communications catr.communications at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 15:21:53 EDT 2022

Dear Professors,

Thank you so much for allowing me to share information with you about the
LMDA Conference during this academic year!

This will be my last note. I just want to let you know that Conference
information and registration is now available:
https://lmda.org/2022-conference

Also, I have attached a flyer with a QR code. Please feel free to share,
print and post in your classrooms, etc.

If I can be of any assistance, do not hesitate to reach out.

All my best,

Jacqueline

--
Jacqueline Goldfinger (she/they)
www.jacquelinegoldfinger.com <https://jacqueline-goldfinger.squarespace.com>

   - Pre-Order our new book now: *Writing Adaptations and Translations for
   the Stage,* co-written with Allison Horsley at Routledge
   <https://www.routledge.com/Writing-Adaptations-and-Translations-for-the-Stage-A-Guide-and-Workbook/Goldfinger-Horsley/p/book/9781032056616#>
   .
   - Our short opera *Letter to Our Children
   <https://www.decameronoperacoalition.org/a-letter-to-our-children>* streams
   through June 1 with Resonance Works.
   - Our short opera *Ascension *will be co-produced by La Jolla Playhouse
   and San Diego Opera in April at the Without Walls Festival
   <https://lajollaplayhouse.org/without-walls/>.
   - Our play *Babel *will play at  Contemporary American Theatre Festival
   <https://catf.org/> in June-July.
   - Join us in Philly in July for the LMDA International Conference
   <https://lmda.org/2022-conference>!
   - Naked Writing <https://nakedwriting.substack.com> blog

--
Communications Officer / Responsable des communications
Canadian Association for Theatre Research / Association canadienne de la