[Candrama] Searching for Carol Bolt's Pauline

Sasha Kovacs alexandrakovacs at uvic.ca
Mon May 9 15:23:11 EDT 2022

Dear colleagues,

I am wondering if anyone has ever come across a copy of Carol Bolt’s Pauline (first produced in Toronto at TPM in 1973)? Library and Archives Canada has tapes of a CBC Radio audio recording (Paul Thompson fonds), but I’m looking for a script. I don’t see anything in the Carol Bolt fonds (LAC; this seems a curious omission to me) or the TPM Archives (Guelph). Anyone happen to remember reading or accessing a copy of this title?

Any help/suggestions/wisdom would be super.

Thank you for your time. Hope everyone is staying healthy.

Sasha

Dr. Alexandra (Sasha) Kovacs
Assistant Professor and Acting Graduate Advisor
Department of Theatre, University of Victoria
alexandrakovacs at uvic.ca<mailto:alexandrakovacs at uvic.ca>, 250-721-8008

I acknowledge and respect the lək̓ʷəŋən peoples on whose traditional territory the university stands, and the Songhees, Esquimalt and WSÁNEĆ peoples whose historical relationships with the land continue to this day.