[Candrama] Job Posting: U Winnipeg TT Assistant Prof Theatre Performance: Movement

Jessica Riley j.riley at uwinnipeg.ca
Wed Feb 22 11:13:34 EST 2023

Thanks so much for this, Janelle. I've just search the email address I use for the candrama listserve (drjessriley at gmail.com) and, oddly, there is no message re. this job posting in my inbox (though I've had several others from candrama in the past couple of days). Can you confirm this is just me?

Thank you again!
Jess

Jessica Riley, PhD

Associate Professor

Department of Theatre and Film

University of Winnipeg

j.riley at uwinnipeg.ca

Pronouns: She, her, hers

The University of Winnipeg is in Treaty One territory, the ancestral lands of the Anishinaabeg, Cree, Oji-Cree, Dakota, and Dene peoples and the birthplace and homeland of the Métis Nation.