[Candrama] The S Word - Stanislavsky - Director, Trainer, Pedagogue - online booking is now open - CORRECTION

Paul Fryer paul at paulfryer.me.uk
Fri Jul 7 13:22:23 EDT 2023

The link sent earlier today was incorrect - here is the correct one.
Apologies!

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-s-word-stanislavsky-director-trainer-pedagogue-tickets-672947152047?aff=oddtdtcreator

--
Prof. Paul Fryer PhD, FRSA, FHEA.
Visiting Professor, School of Performance and Creative Industries, University of Leeds.