[Candrama] a home for Canada's Theatre Museum

Day, Moira moira.day at usask.ca
Fri Mar 24 10:41:42 EDT 2023

Congratulations. Great news, indeed!

Moira

Dr. MOIRA DAY
Professor Emerita
Department of Drama
University of Saskatchewan
Saskatoon, SK
S7N 5E2

780 466 8957 (message)
moira.day at usask.ca
________________________________
From: Candrama <candrama-bounces at artsservices.uwaterloo.ca> on behalf of Robin Whittaker <rwhit at stu.ca>
Sent: 24 March 2023 08:02
To: candrama at artsservices.uwaterloo.ca <candrama at artsservices.uwaterloo.ca>; Michael Wallace <mwallace at TheatreMuseumCanada.ca>
Subject: Re: [Candrama] a home for Canada's Theatre Museum

CAUTION: External to USask. Verify sender and use caution with links and attachments. Forward suspicious emails to phishing at usask.ca

This is wonderful news, Michael, and everyone involved. Bravo!

Robin.

--
Dr. Robin C. Whittaker
CATR/ACRT President

St. Thomas University is situated on the traditional territory of the Wolastoqiyik, Wəlastəkewiyik / Maliseet whose ancestors along with the Mi’Kmaq / Mi’kmaw and Passamaquoddy / Peskotomuhkati Tribes / Nations signed Peace and Friendship Treaties with the British Crown in the 1700s.