[Candrama] Anton Wagner contact?

Robin Whittaker rwhit at stu.ca
Wed Nov 15 14:06:06 EST 2023

Dear Candrama Colleagues,

I'm hoping to get in touch with Anton Wagner about Herman Voaden and Patricia Joudry permissions (I understand he's their literary executor) as they related to the Atlantic Canadian Theatre Site (ACTS) website. If anyone has a working email for Anton, or other means of contact, I'd appreciate it. Or if you're receiving this email, Anton—hello! And please be in touch! 🙂

Feel free to respond directly: rwhit at stu.ca.

Warmly,
Robin.

--
Dr. Robin C. Whittaker
CATR/ACRT President

St. Thomas University is situated on the traditional territory of the Wolastoqiyik, Wəlastəkewiyik / Maliseet whose ancestors along with the Mi’Kmaq / Mi’kmaw and Passamaquoddy / Peskotomuhkati Tribes / Nations signed Peace and Friendship Treaties with the British Crown in the 1700s.