[Candrama] Celebratory Announcement!

Patrick Leroux patrick.leroux at concordia.ca
Tue Nov 21 21:14:07 EST 2023

Oh, my! Sorry! Waterloo!
Best,
Patrick

From: Andrew Houston <houston at uwaterloo.ca>
Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 9:07 PM
To: Patrick Leroux <patrick.leroux at concordia.ca>, Robin Whittaker <rwhit at stu.ca>, candrama at artsservices.uwaterloo.ca <candrama at artsservices.uwaterloo.ca>
Subject: Re: Celebratory Announcement!

Attention This email originates from outside the concordia.ca domain. // Ce courriel provient de l'extérieur du domaine de concordia.ca

Hello everyone -

Thank you, Robin for sharing this wonderful news. Congratulations to Taiwo for this important recognition of your work.

Congratulations also to Nicole and Naila! I am proud to acknowledge that you are my colleagues at the University of Waterloo, not Western, as Patrick has communicated.

Cheers,
Andy

Sent from my toaster oven.