[Candrama] CALL FOR PAPERS: Performance and Migration in the Nordic and Baltic Regions

Yana Meerzon Yana.Meerzon at uOttawa.ca
Tue Mar 5 10:58:14 EST 2024

Dear colleagues,

This is a call for papers that I am sending to you on behalf of Professor Dirk Gindt. I hope some of you will want to get in touch with Dirk directly.

If you know people who might be interested in this topic, do not hesitate to send it around.

Please find attached a cfp for a special issue of Nordic Theatre Studies on “Performance and Migration in the Nordic and Baltic Regions”. Please consider submitting an abstract if you are working on a suitable project. And I’d be most grateful if you could help me spread the call to your respective colleagues and networks. Thank you.

https://tidsskrift.dk/nts/announcement/view/1160

Sincerely,

Dirk

--

Dirk Gindt, PhD

Professor of Theatre Studies

Department of Culture and Aesthetics

Stockholm University

106 91 Stockholm, Sweden

SRC-financed research project: Circumpolar Performance Cultures<https://www.su.se/english/research/research-projects/circumpolar-performance-cultures?open-collapse-boxes=research-project-description,research-project-members>

Director of the International Master’s Programme in Performance Studies<https://www.su.se/english/search-courses-and-programmes/hmtvp-1.575112?open-collapse-boxes=programme-more-about>

NEW OPEN ACCESS ARTICLE:

‘The Decolonial Labour and the Gift of Contemporary Sámi Performance’<https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/10486801.2023.2200177>, Contemporary Theatre Review 33.3 (2023): 180-202.