[Hopespringpcsg] FW: Monthly Prostate Cancer Support Zoom meeting invite

glen46nor at gmail.com glen46nor at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 10:35:52 EST 2020

Hi all:

See below for the link to  join the monthly PCCN W-W ZOOM meeting on Tuesday
24 Nov 20.

Whether or not this will be the last Prostate Cancer Support Group meeting
for 2020 will be discussed during this meeting.

PCCN W-W is in the process of determining how to  effectively use Facebook
as a method of reaching out to  men & their partners to provide awareness
about PSA testing and PCa and encourage them to  join our group.

Thus, we are looking for someone to  volunteer to be a Facebook
administrator  for PCCN W-W.

If you wish to  discuss this initiative, join the ZOOM meeting on Tuesday.

Take care & stay well.

Glen

Subject: Monthly Prostate Cancer Support Zoom meeting invite

Waterloo Wellington PCCNWW is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Waterloo Wellington  PCCNWW Monthly  Support - Zoom Meeting

Time: Nov 24, 2020 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81002928314?pwd=K3BlcGJod0xROEsyVFdLM01VQk5SQT09

Meeting ID: 810 0292 8314

Passcode: hopespring

One tap mobile

+16475580588,,81002928314#,,,,,,0#,,0405391869# Canada

+17789072071,,81002928314#,,,,,,0#,,0405391869# Canada

Dial by your location

        +1 647 558 0588 Canada

        +1 778 907 2071 Canada

        +1 204 272 7920 Canada