[Acocoops] PRIORITY: HH-280

Jason Greatrex jgreatrex at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Dec 18 09:38:15 EST 2023

Greetings,

A priority request has come through: [ACOHD-4419] Ticket to track removal of monitors from HH-280 and moving/upgrading the Bloomberg systems to PAS-1080 - Jira (atlassian.net)<https://uwaterloo.atlassian.net/jira/servicedesk/projects/ACOHD/queues/custom/1400/ACOHD-4419>

Can you please come to PAS 2081 as we have more details to share?

@Bill Baer<mailto:bill.baer at uwaterloo.ca> has asked that this be made a priority.

Thanks,
Jason

Jason Greatrex, MBA, PMP, PBA
Business Analyst and Consultant
Arts Computing Office, Faculty of Arts
University of Waterloo
P. 519-888-4567 ext. 46494

The University of Waterloo acknowledges that much of our work takes place on the traditional territory of the Neutral, Anishinaabeg and Haudenosaunee peoples. Our main campus is situated on the Haldimand Tract, the land granted to the Six Nations that includes six miles on each side of the Grand River. Our active work toward reconciliation takes place across our campuses through research, learning, teaching, and community building, and is centralized within our _ Indigenous Initiatives Office_<https://uwaterloo.ca/human-rights-equity-inclusion/indigenousinitiatives>.