[Acocoops] ACO PM (Agile) Framework and Projects

Jason Greatrex jgreatrex at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Apr 1 10:57:29 EDT 2024

Hi all,

Bill has asked this meeting to be moved from Tue 02 Apr 2024 in PAS 2030 to Wed 03 Apr 2024 now in PAS 2464 to accommodate those were unable to make the original date/timings.

Look forward to seeing you at our session.

An opportunity for us to also experience using this “defense” room for ourselves.

The previous meeting date/time will be cancelled.

Thanks,
Jason

Meeting Purpose: Overview and demo of SCRUM board, backlog tickets, and retrospectives

A project management overview as we are adopting this practive for our projects. We will also demo a sprint cycle.

This is an in-person meeting in PAS 2464.