Arts Alumni Career Night for Students

Alex Lippert allipper at watarts.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Nov 19 14:38:12 EST 2007

Hi Everyone,

The Arts Alumni Office in partnership with UW
Career Services is hosting an Alumni career night
this Wednesday, Nov. 21st.  The session will
focus on Arts Alumni who are working in the High
Tech Industry and will take place in the Tatham
Centre room #2218 from 5-6:30pm.  Pizza and pop will be provided for everyone.

We are asking for your help in promoting this
session to your class.  We are hoping that
attendance will increase if the students are
encouraged to participate by faculty and staff.

Please call or e-mail me if you have any questions.
Thank you.
Alex

Please visit:
http://arts.uwaterloo.ca/arts/alumni/ArtsSpringS.T.A.T.Program.html
for more details.

Alexandra Lippert
Arts Alumni Officer
Faculty of Arts, University of Waterloo
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1
Phone: 519-888-4567, ext. 37705
www.arts.uwaterloo.ca

Arts. Experience the Waterloo Difference.

"Happiness, not in another place but this
place
not for another hour, but this hour
"
                                                    Walt Whitman