FW: Public lecture at WLU: "Subverting Democracy: Stolen Elections in the American Empire"

NANCY BIRSS nbirss at watarts.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Sep 14 13:51:32 EDT 2007

Hello Brenda, Alex and Anne,

I am getting overwhelmed with emails about so many announcements,
symposiums, conferences, news releases etc not only from UW depts but
from outside universities and agencies.  It is becoming quite
time-consuming to even scan all these messages.  Is there not another
way to reduce all these emails?  I don't have time to read all these
or even pass them on and I'm sure many others would agree.  Is there
a way to streamline the volume of all these announcements and emails?

Thanks
Nancy Birss
History