[Faculty of Arts] Students Today Alumni Tomorrow, Welcome Back Events!

Reemah Khalid r2khalid at artsmail.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Feb 22 14:24:02 EST 2008

 Here are two great events that we have coming up for students in the
Faculty of Arts next week. Please take a look at them and encourage students
to attend!

Best,
Reemah Khalid
  --
Marketing & Student Life Coordinator
Faculty of Arts, University of Waterloo
r2khalid at artsmail.uwaterloo.ca

 *Hello Everyone!
**A Friendly Reminder**

*I hope you are enjoying your time off!
Here's a quick reminder about two events we have coming up next week!

*Arts Annual Career Night
Wednesday, Feb. 27th
6-8pm
Tatham Centre #2218

*Featuring Alumni from:
RIM  (Psychology Grad!)
Hillside Festival (Arts Liberal Studies Grad)
Precise Communications (English Grad)
Gowlings Law Firm (English & History Grad)
Joy Apparel  (Fine Arts Grad)

*Dinner (pizza and pop) will be provided  for all who attend!

*
Register by e-mailing: slcoordinator at artsmail.uwaterloo.ca *

This is an opportunity for you to network with alumni, find out about life
after graduation and get your questions answered!
The first 25 students to arrive will receive free personalized business
cards! What a great way to market yourself!

*
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*******Calling all 2nd Year Students!******
This is a Friendly Reminder

**Are You On Track?

*Have you picked your major?
Do you know how to get involved on campus?
Have you ever wanted to meet the Dean, Ken Coates?
or how about some *free food*?

*The Faculty of Arts invites you to enjoy an afternoon of information and
fun at the
First Annual **Are you on Track Event* *exclusively* for Arts *2nd* Year
Students.

Come and hear words of inspiration and advice from the Dean of Arts
Learn how to get involved on campus from the Arts Student Union (ASU)
Find out more about your program from the Arts Undergraduate Office
**newly added: learning about international opportunities!**

Tuesday, Feb. 26th
2-3:30pm
Grad House (near South Campus Hall)

  *To register e-mail: *slcoordinator at artsmail.uwaterloo.ca