Please Join Us! Dr. Ginette Lafreniere

Catherine Mombourquette cmombour at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Jun 27 12:44:42 EDT 2008

Good Afternoon,

On Monday July 7 Social Innovation Generation ( www.sig.uwaterloo.ca )
at the University of Waterloo invites you to help them welcome Dr.
Ginette Lafreniere, Candidate for a Faculty Position in Social
Innovation. Dr. Lafreniere will be presenting her talk "On the Merits of
University\Community Collaboration: A Case Study of the Social
Innovation Research Group" in the Great Hall Extension upon the
courtyard in the Founders Building of Renison College. We invite you to
join us at 11:30am for a meet and greet with Dr. Lafreniere as well as a
light lunch. At 12:00pm Dr. Lafreniere will begin her presentation and
the afternoon will end with reflection and a question and answer period.

Social Innovation Generation is so grateful for the support of the UW
Community as we recruit for this exciting new Faculty position. If you
are able to join us in welcoming Dr. Lafreniere please RSVP to Catherine
Mombourquette at  cmombour at uwaterloo.ca. For further information on Dr.
Lareniere and her work please view the attachment to this email.

Hope to hear from you soon and thank-you for your time!

Catherine Mombourquette
Secretary, SiG at Waterloo
195 King Street West, Suite 202
Kitchener, Ontario
N2G 1B1
519-578-7168
cmombour at uwaterloo.ca http://sig.uwaterloo.ca

*Please consider the environment before printing this email.