CIGI Chair Candidate - Tom Zeiler

Donna Lang dlang at watarts.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Mar 11 07:57:58 EST 2008

Dear Colleagues, Graduate Students and Friends,

I am pleased to announce that this Wednesday, Dr. Thomas Zeiler, Professor
of History and Chair of the History Department at the University of
Colorado, will present a Research Talk titled "America's Century Ends: Nixon
and Japan, Inc."  The talk will happen this Wednesday, March 12,
10:00-11:30, in Hagey Hall 334. This is an excellent opportunity to come out
and hear a candidate for Chair at the Balsillie School for International
Affairs, as well as a world-renowned historian. I hope to see you there.

Andrew Hunt

Andrew Hunt
Associate Professor
Department Chair
Department of History
University of Waterloo
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1

519.888.4567, ext. 32767
aehunt at uwaterloo.ca
ANDREWEHUNT at aol.com

  _____

Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment - with a Canadian
perspective.  <http://www.aol.ca> Meet the new AOL.ca