Waterloo Cares

Brandi Gillett Woods bgillett at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Nov 5 09:41:10 EST 2008

Join students, staff and faculty at 22 other universities and colleges
across Canada and show your support for breast cancer research,
education and awareness programs by purchasing a $10 'Waterloo Cares'
t-shirt available at UWShop in SCH, CampusTechshop in SLC, or ArtWorx in
ECH.

Waterloo is halfway to our $10,000 goal - help us reach it! Only 500
shirts to go, with your support we can do it!

/*All proceeds from the sale of these shirts goes to the Canadian Breast
Cancer Foundation.*/

--
Brandi Gillett Woods CSEM, MA

Manager, Arts Advancement Events