Live & Learn Lecture - Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Brandi Gillett Woods bgillett at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Mar 18 08:58:37 EST 2009

*Is it normal for my teenager to be gambling?

*Should you  be concerned with the gambling participation of your
children?  Is it normal behaviour?

Dr. Rina Gupta, Co-Director of the International Centre for Youth
Gambling Problems and High-Risk Behaviours will:

    *  explore this question and provide parents and educators with a
      better understanding of what is normal
    *  examine the social pressures and influences that encourage us to
      gamble
    *  explore what a gambling addiction can do to a young person's
      present and future

*Join us* /Tuesday, March 24, 2009/ at 7/:00 p.m/. in the /James J.
Brown Auditorium/ at the /Waterloo Public Library/ for this free public
talk.

--
Brandi Gillett Woods CSEM, MA

Manager, Advancement Events
Arts Advancement Office
Faculty of Arts, University of Waterloo
Phone: 519-888-4567 ext. 38242

Live & Learn Lectures
Tuesday, March 10, 2009 Mr. Plow Meets the Beatles
Tuesday, March 24, 2009 Is it normal for my teenager to be gambling?
James J. Brown Auditorium, Waterloo Public Library 7pm
___