Kitchener-Waterloo Symphony Ticket opportunity

Sherilee Diebold-Cooze sdiebold at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Nov 2 13:59:35 EST 2009

Dear Faculty, Staff and Friends of Arts,

Please note that from now on these emails will be sent via artsannounce.  At
the bottom of the email there is a link enabling you to “opt out” of these
emails if you wish.

The Stratford Theatre season is now over and we were lucky enough to enjoy
hundreds of complimentary tickets which were generously provided by our
partners at the Stratford Shakespeare Festival.

We now bring to you fantastic ticket opportunities from the K-W Symphony.
At times the tickets will be complimentary and at other times there may be a
nominal charge.

Currently I have available, free of charge, tickets for the K-W Symphony,
Centre in the Square. Details below.

SIGNATURE: Saturday, November 28th, 8:00pm Concert – 40 tickets

JANINA PLAYS CHOPIN

A program of Romantic giants: Berlioz, Liszt, Wagner, and Chopin -- played
by the incomparable Janina Fialkowska!

Edwin Outwater, conductor

Janina Fialkowska, piano

BERLIOZ: Béatrice et Bénédict Overture

CHOPIN: Concerto No.1 in e minor, op.11

WAGNER: Prelude & Liebestod from Tristan und Isolde

LISZT: Les Préludes, S.97

GENERATIONS: Sunday, November 29th, 2:30pm Concert – 40 tickets

BECAUSE Sunday afternoons are a great time to grab the family or a friend
and then sit back, relax and take in the classics.

 3 egomaniacs, Plenty of drama

Egomaniacs!

Edwin Outwater, conductor

BERLIOZ: Béatrice et Bénédict Overture

WAGNER: Prelude & Liebestod, from Tristan und Isolde

LISZT: Les Préludes, S.97

Below is a link to a video blog which will provide some additional
information on the concerts.

http://www.kwsymphony.ca/2009_10/edwin_video_blog.html#signature

Please email your request with the date and number of tickets you would
like. Your tickets will be reserved for you only when you receive an email
confirmation from me that they are ready for pick up.

Tickets must be picked up at my office as soon as possible (PAS2401).

Thank you and enjoy!

Sherilee Diebold-Cooze
Assistant to the Dean of Arts
University of Waterloo