Housing opportunities

nlbarric at uwaterloo.ca nlbarric at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Sep 2 19:59:03 EDT 2009

My name is Nancy Barrickman and I am joining the faculty in Anthropology
Department in January.

I intend to buy a home, but I am looking for temporary housing until I am
more familiar with the area.

Please contact me if you know of a faculty member who will be on sabbatical
for the Winter term (or longer) and might be searching for a housesitter
and/or petsitter.  I would be happy to contribute rent and utilities.
Also,
please let me know if you aware of any rental properties.  I have a
dog and a cat, so I would love a home with a fenced yard.  If
possible, I would like to live close to campus, but I would consider
other options.

Any and all advice will be most welcome.

Please circulate this email to anyone you think might be able to offer
guidance.

Best regards,
Nancy