Waterloo Lectures - Biodiversity of the Future

Brandi Gillett bgillett at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Apr 6 18:45:46 EDT 2010

Biodiversity of the Future

Join us, Tuesday, April 13, 2010 at 7:00 p.m. at the Stratford Public
Library (located at 19 St. Andrew St., Stratford, ON) for a public lecture
presented by the University of Waterloo Stratford Campus and Stratford
Public Library.

Brendon Larson from Waterloo's Faculty of the Environment will explain
biodiversity and the importance of our relationship to the land and its
creatures.  He suggests we must change now, so that we can continue to enjoy
diversity in the coming decades.  Biodiversity is not just something for
wilderness areas; it is something we must live and breathe on a daily basis-
even if we inhabit urban areas with many invasive species.

Brandi Gillett  MA, CSEM

Manager, Outreach Programs

University of Waterloo | Stratford

T. 519.497.4350