U Waterloo Complimentary Theatre Night Invitation

Laura Bossenberry lkbossen at artsservices.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Feb 1 13:59:27 EST 2010

Good afternoon Arts Faculty and Staff

What do fractal geometry, chaos theory, gothic landscape architecture,
carnal embrace, and Lord Byron's sex life have in common? We invite you to
find out at a complimentary student performance of Tom Stoppard's comedy
thriller Arcadia (
<http://arts.uwaterloo.ca/arts/alumni/events.html#arcadia>
http://arts.uwaterloo.ca/arts/alumni/events.html#arcadia) , the final
Waterloo drama production of the 2009-2010 season.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

7 p.m.

General Seating
Theatre of the Arts, Waterloo's Modern Languages Building

This is a popular event and reaches capacity quickly, so please register at
<https://dogwood.uwaterloo.ca/alumnievents/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idPro
duct=246>
https://dogwood.uwaterloo.ca/alumnievents/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProd
uct=246 to avoid disappointment. We request that you kindly limit your
reservation to you and a guest. If you prefer to register by phone, please
call 519-888-4973.

We look forward to seeing you on March 10, 7:00pm.

Jason Coolman , Director, Alumni Affairs

Joanna Taylor, Associate Director, Stewardship