Stratford Theatre - complimentary tickets - July 21 & 22

Sherilee Diebold-Cooze sdiebold at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Jul 20 09:57:12 EDT 2010

I just received an email from our contact at Stratford and she has complimentary tickets available for Wednesday, July 21st and Thursday, July 22nd, 8pm performance of Kiss Me Kate.  Please email me asap how many you would like so that I can submit a request for tickets to her.  I will take requests up until 3pm today.  Tickets can be picked up tomorrow (Wednesday) starting at 9am from my countertop. They will have your name on them.

Sherilee