Mump & Smoot opening night tonight!

wchesney at uwaterloo.ca wchesney at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jun 9 12:45:37 EDT 2010

Mump & Smoot – Opening Tonight!

*Mump and Smoot*
<http://magneticnorthfestival.ca/pages/programming/mumpandsmootcracked.html>

Are You Afraid of These Clowns?

You should be

/“We’re squirting blood all over the place. We do decapitations and
amputations and there’s torture.”/

*/Mump & Smoot Cracked/*. Reunited after 8 years.

In a parallel universe we find Mump & Smoot at home, emerging from their
unusual beds, preparing their unusual breakfast, facing their mortality

 and the possible end of their friendship.

Read the feature interview in the Globe and Mail.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/arts/theatre/death-torture-mump-and-smoo
t-are-just-playing/article1580409/

“I couldn’t believe how moved I was during
 /Cracked/, trembling on the
brink of tears when I wasn’t howling with laughter.”

Read the review at:

http://www.straight.com/article-326276/vancouver/mump-and-smoots-cracked-run
s-emotional-gamut

June 9-13, Theatre of the Arts, University of Waterloo

Single tickets $38. Price include $1 Theatre of the Arts Facility Fee.

www.magneticnorthfestival.ca <http://www.magneticnorthfestival.ca>

519-578-1570

*Please note* that festival goers can purchase a 5 or 10 show flex pass,
which will allow users to save up to 25% off regular ticket prices.
(There are a limited number of these passes remaining.) As well,
discounted group tickets to single shows can be purchased at a
15%discount for groups of 20 or more and 20% for groups of 50 or more.
Please contact the Ticket Centre at 519-578-1570 or 1-800-265-8977.

*Facebook*
<http://www.facebook.com/search/?o=69&init=s%3Agroup&q=magnetic+north#/group
.php?gid=2380941746&ref=search&sid=634980650.2504970043..1>
*Twitter* <http://twitter.com/MNTF>
Buy Single Tickets Now!
Buy Single Tickets Now!
Buy Rick Mercer tickets

http://magneticnorthfestival.ca/newsletters/Newsletter-footer.png

Christine Séguin

Marketing Coordinator

Magnetic North Theatre Festival

P.O. Box 1534 Stn.B/53 Elgin Street

Ottawa Ontario K1P 5W1 CANADA

(613)947-7000 Ex.875

(Toll free-1-866-850-2787)

Fax(613)943-1401

www.magneticnorthfestival.ca

Don't miss the Magnetic North Theatre Festival in Kitchener Waterloo
June 9th - 19th 2010

__
The NAC encourages you to consider the environment before printing this
email.
Le CNA vous remercie de penser " environnement " avant d'imprimer ce
courriel.

--
William Chesney
Associate Dean of Arts - Undergraduate Studies
wchesney at uwaterloo.ca