Stratford Theatre - complimentary - As You Like It - tonight at 8pm

Sherilee Diebold-Cooze sdiebold at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Jun 17 11:05:20 EDT 2010

This is very last minute but.. If you are interested in complimentary
Stratford Festival Tickets for tonights production of "As You Like It" at
8pm please let me know asap.  I'm not certain of how many I can get but it
will be first come first serve and I'll take requests up until 2pm.  Tickets
can be picked up in my office on my countertop from 2:30-4pm. It's a tight
window but if you think you can do it let me know.

Sherilee Diebold-Cooze

Assistant to the Dean

Faculty of Arts

200 University Avenue West, PAS2401

Waterloo, Ontario

N2L 3G1

(519)888-4567 ext. 38246, Fax: (519)746-4147

sdiebold at uwaterloo.ca