Mump and Smoot- are back! Spread the word!

'Bill Chesney' wchesney at uwaterloo.ca
Fri May 28 09:38:11 EDT 2010

Mump & Smoot

*Dedicated to the Revolutions*
<http://magneticnorthfestival.ca/pages/programming/mumpandsmootcracked.html>

/The comic creations of Michael Kennard and John Turner,/*/ Mump & Smoot
/*/have been a hit from coast to coast performing to sold-out houses at
every festival they play. /

//Eight years ago the legendary clowns of horror /*/Mump & Smoot /*/took
an extended hiatus at the peak of their prowess. Magnetic North is
pleased to welcome back this unconventional, award-winning comedy duo to
the Canadian stage in June 2010.//

/Artistic Director Ken Cameron says: “When I first saw Mump & Smoot, I
realized I didn’t dislike clowns; I just hadn’t seen Bouffon. Mump &
Smoot are mean-spirited clowns who dismember one another in fits of
anger, who despoil their environment in fits of anarchy and who storm
the aisles in search of that patron who accidentally left his cell phone
on during the show. This performance promises to be nothing like the
clowns from your seventh birthday party.”/

Individual Tickets: on Sale Now!

Individual tickets are now on sale. They may be purchased *here*
<http://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=MNF&linkID=cits&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode>.
Browse our *festival programming*
<http://www.magneticnorthfestival.ca/pages/programming/index.html> to
plan your perfect festival experience.

New This Year: Magnetic North Flex Pass

Magnetic North passes are *FLEXIBLE*, *ECONOMICAL* and *EASY*! This year
both the 5-show and 10-show passes are flexible: allowing you to
customize your Magnetic North experience to give you the best value.
Want to bring your spouse to five plays? Buy the 10-show flex pass. Want
to go with a group of friends to one show? Buy the 5- show flex pass.
*Quantities are limited, so act fast*!

*Rick Mercer*
<http://magneticnorthfestival.ca/pages/programming/mercer.html>

My Adventures In Canadian Television: *
An Evening with Rick Mercer
*Join the host of /The Rick Mercer Report/ on Sunday, June 13 at 7PM at
Centre In The Square. Tickets are $50 and *on sale now*
<http://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS%3ACITS%3A09-10%3AEE0613A%3A&linkID=cits&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode>!
For information on how to join Rick Mercer after the show in a private
VIP reception, please contact us at *christine at magneticnorthfestival.ca*
<mailto:christine at magneticnorthfestival.ca> or* click here *
<http://magneticnorthfestival.ca/downloads/MNTF-MercerPostcard.pdf>for
more details.