Faculty of Arts 50th Anniversary

Sherilee Diebold-Cooze sdiebold at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Oct 18 11:00:13 EDT 2010

Faculty of Arts 50th Anniversary
As a valued member of the Faculty of Arts, you are invited to celebrate our 50th anniversary:

Faculty of Arts 50th Anniversary Reception
Friday, October 22nd
Festival Room, South Campus Hall
2:00 pm

Event Details: Bid on a beautiful orange scarf (proceeds will go to a local charity) hand-made by staff and faculty members at the Silent Auction.  See the new video and enjoy a tasty mid-afternoon snack.
Background: The Faculty of Arts has a long history of risk-taking, excellence and impact.  We do this in large measure through our teaching and research.  Our faculty and graduate students play significant roles in addressing public concerns, government needs and social policy issues.  This effort is supported by a team of dedicated staff.  Often working behind the scenes, staff members play a pivotal role in carrying out the details of the Faculty.
We'd like to take this opportunity to say thanks for making a difference in the lives of our students and colleagues each and every day.  It's been a great journey and we look forward to celebrating with you!
The 50th Anniversary Committee
More Information: http://artsat50.uwaterloo.ca