Save the Date: September 20, 2010

Waterloo Stratford Campus njennings at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Sep 2 14:37:11 EDT 2010

=SAVE THE DATE=
September 20, 2010

The renovations are wrapping up at 6 Wellington St., so we're ready to
celebrate!

Make sure you keep the evening of Monday, September 20, 2010 open so that
you can join us as we celebrate the official opening of the University of
Waterloo Stratford Campus at 6 Wellington St.

An invitation will be coming soon!

-Inquiries-
Please contact Natasha at 519-888-4880 if you have any questions or visit the Open House Event page on our website at www.stratfordcampus.uwaterloo.ca/events for more information.

History of the Site

2010     Waterloo Stratford Campus opens
2004     XiS Inn and Wild Swan Spa open in the refurbished building
ca 2002  TD Bank moves out following a merger with Canada Trust
1980     TD Bank branch re-opens in the new building
1980     Original building demolished
1955     Toronto Dominion Bank branch opens
ca 1900  Whyte Packing Co’s “Market Street Store" opens
ca 1880s Mowat’s Bank is on the site

Copyright (C) 2010 University of Waterloo Stratford Campus. All rights reserved.