Arts & Letters 2011

Christine White Woods cwoods at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Dec 20 10:37:55 EST 2011

Arts & Letters 2011

2011 was a year of opportunities, challenges, and change for the University of Waterloo's Faculty of Arts. We're happy to share some of the news from the past year with you in Arts & Letters<http://arts.uwaterloo.ca/alumni-friends/arts-and-letters>, the alumni newsletter for the Faculty of Arts. The newsletter highlights the accomplishments of some of our alumni, faculty research, and much more.

It's an exciting time for the Faculty of Arts, as we continue to pursue opportunities that will be instrumental in positioning uWaterloo Arts on the global stage.

Regards,

Christine White Woods (BA '97)
Editor, Arts & Letters