Arts Announcement for Arts & Letters

Sherilee Diebold-Cooze sdiebold at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Feb 9 09:31:10 EST 2011

2010 was an exciting year for the University of Waterloo's Faculty of Arts, as it celebrated its 50th Anniversary. We're happy to share some of the news from the past year with you in Arts & Letters<http://arts.uwaterloo.ca/arts/alumni/documents/99509_arts_letters2010.pdf>, the alumni newsletter of the Faculty of Arts. The newsletter highlights the 50th Anniversary celebrations, accomplishments of some of our alumni, faculty research, and much more.

Please note that given environmental concerns and rising print costs, Arts & Letters will now be published only in an online edition.

It's an exciting time for the Faculty of Arts, and we hope that you will join us as we look forward to another fifty years.

Regards,

Christine White Woods (BA '97)
Editor, Arts & Letters